miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2018

Ingles

Segundo Parcial

Proyecto 2 

Describing famous people

Khloé Kardashian
Place of birth
She was born in Los Angeles, California
Origin
She is from United States of America
Physical Description
-She is tall
-She is brunette
-She has long hair
-She has straight hair
Profession
Businesswoman
Activity
Business

Family Tree

Leonardo-Grandfather

-He is thin

-He has black hair

He is a delivery boy


Distribute fried foods



Juana-Grandmother

-She is tall

-She has short hair

House keeper


She cleans rooms



Luis-Uncle

-He has medium skin

-He is fat

-He is a worker


-He builds houses



Sara-Aunt

-She is tall

-She has long hair

-She is a merchant


-She sells food



Yazmin-Mother

-She is thin

-She has wavy hair

She's a teacher

She teaches



Rodrigo-Father

-He is tall

-He has black hair

-He is a teacher

He teaches



Jefri-Cousin

-He is tall

-He has big eyes

He is a student

He studies



Naomi-Cousin

-She is chubby

-She has long eyelashes

She is a student

She studies



Karen-Me

-I am thin

-My hair is Brown

I am a student

I study in high school


Sofia-Sister

-She is small

-She has white skin

She is a student

She studies kindergarten



Relation
1. Juana is Leonardo's wife
2. Leonardo is the father of Sara and Yazmin
3. Juana is the mother of Sara and Yazmin
4. Sara is Yazmine’s sister
5. Sara is Luis' wife
6. Yazmin is Rodrigo's wife
7. Jefri is Leonardo's grandson
8. Juana is Naomi's grandmother
9. Jefri and Naomi are brothers
10. Jefri and Naomi are children of Sara
11.Me and Sofia are sisters
12. Me and Sofia are daughters of Yazmin
13. Sofia is the daughter of Yazmin and Rodrigo
14. I'm Juana's granddaughter
       15. Sofia is Leonardo's granddaughter 


Frases utilizadas
-I usually drink coffee
-I usually drink milk
-I almost always wash frets
-I never cleaned the kitchen
-I never drink water
-I almost always keep my clothes
-I always do my homework
-I usually wear makeup




Coraline

She is thin
She is small
She has short hair
She has big eyes
She has blue eyes

She was born in Londres
She is from England
She is british 


She can find lost objects
She can visit other world
She can fight witches
Coraline can have double mom
She can sabe her parents

She can’t fly
She can not kill people
She can’t see throught walls
She can’t not be rude

Can she visit other world?
Yes, she can. She visit other world
Can she find lost objects
Yes, she can. She find los objects

How can she find lost objects?
She can find them thanks to an amulet
How can she find her parents?

She can fin her parents fighting with the witch
















                                                                                                                                                                      

                                                                                     

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario